Monday, April 9, 2012

I keep doing this

Yet another try at blogging, deleting old and starting over. Still summer is over and already we're seeing rain, its the earlyist we've seen rain over here in Western Australia in years. April has being dry and hot for us for the last two years at least.

Still, despite a few fits and starts over the last ... 3? years, I feel as if I have made some progress toward the sort of life I want to have and finally things are starting to move together for me. None of it wouldn't be possible if not for a male friend in my life.

If anyone wants to know, I have no idea exactly what we are. We've tried dating and it turned into a bit of a mess, at the moment we're sitting on being affectionate friends if that makes any sence. Still what ever comes out of it all, we both want very simular things in life and hopefully will enable each other to accomlish what we want.

As soon as I can I get some photos of the few seedlings I've started up and a couple other things I'm working on and take it from there. Hopefully this time I won't over think things too much. A chronic problem of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment